Should overseas surrogacy be banned?

1. avatar
    francis

Hey guys, in my opinion surrogacy overseas should be banner… For me, it equals exploitation and commodification of women… Look at surros in India… They are literally imprisoned in farms during pregnancy… What if it was your daughter or a family member? But India is not the unique example… In the US, exploitative surrogacy is disguised and named commercial surrogacy but it’s the same… the actors are the same, and the process works exactly the same… Rich family pays = baby coming up! I’d like to hear your opinions, though… I want to read your arguments and find something that changes my opinion in some way – though I don’t think it’s possible, but who knows…

09/08/2017 at 18:28
    #230 Reply
  2. avatar
    Penguin

I completely agree with surrogacy!!! You’re wrong francis… If someone can’t have children due to medical reasons, why not letting them raise a family of their own? And besides, as long as it is done respecting the rights of all parties, especially the rights of the surrogate mother, I’ve no objection… why should I? Who am I to say no? What about gay people? Don’t they have the right to have a family? Make a step forward you narrow-minded people!!!! Leave this forum if you don’t agree with surrogate motherhood.

10/01/2017 at 15:19
    #344 Reply
      zeena

Hi, hope so you are doing great. I agree with you surrogacy is a wonderful process. Surrogates are such humble people. They bring smiles to the faces of the infertile. There is nothing wrong with the process. I don’t think it should be banned. If something is done for the welfare of mankind nothing is wrong in it. I also believe surrogates should be provided with a good environment and treated fairly. Hoping people should accept the fact that surrogacy has made many impossibilities to be possible.

08/26/2018 at 14:19
      #3122 Reply
  3. avatar
    Milena Jordanova

I’m all for standing up for surrogacy. I believe that surrogacy process should be allowed everywhere! Infertility is a medical issue where sometimes treatment is useless. Thus surrogacy might help an infertile married couple to have a desirable baby. And I don’t understand those people who think that surrogacy is something criminal. I would love to give a child for an infertile couple but I have the poor medical condition after second delivery.

The government needs to establish strict surrogacy law. Then everyone will have benefit from it!

09/11/2018 at 12:05
    #3301 Reply
  4. avatar
    bennie

There are a number of ways and views to look into this perspective. Surrogacy should be banned or legalized? Everyone has his own views on this scenario. But in general, if we have a look at it then it should be legalized. I have read a story from a clinic where they stood for surrogacy in their country. The clinic authorities involved themselves in the lawmaking of this surrogacy. Surrogacy gives an infertile couple a chance to have a family. What about gay couples? They can also have a family with this surrogacy. Surrogacy has many positive points if you will have a look at it as a general viewer.

09/29/2018 at 06:11
    #3337 Reply
We use own cookies and third party cookies to offer you personalized ads and gather statistical data. If you continue the navigation we understand that you accept our cookies policy.